Saturday, May 20, 2017

Use Your Stuff May 2017

http://useyourstuff.blogspot.ca/2017/05/challenge-264-metallics.html

The challenge this month....use metallics! My pages tend to be light and bright, so metallics are not something I use much of. My metal stash is quite old and doesn't get a lot of use. I decided to use some new metallic striped paper (behind my main photo) and some VERY old little gold arrow clips that I had never even opened!

I love when I am challenged to use something I don't normally use, still make a page within my style perimeters, and also use up old stash (to make room for more supplies, of course!)


This is one of my fave pics from last summer's trip to Cedar Point Amusement Park. The kids split up from the adults most of the day, but they all decided to ride the train with Gramma at one point, and captured this fun memory.
By the way, my mother was 76 last year when this pic was taken. She walked all over that amusement park without a problem! I was pretty amazed. I hope I look and feel as good as she does when I am that age.

TFL
Mandy

1 comment:

missgailly said...

Great family photo and I love this layout. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail