Saturday, May 6, 2017

Sneakin in some May challenges as well

Scrap Our Stash has some NSD sketches out, but I haven't done any of those yet. Here is the tic tac toe board for their monthly challenge though....


link:
http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com/2017/05/may-tic-tac-toe-stash-challenge-guest.html


I used a journaling card, made some little clouds, and played with my vellum. I used gold gelato and a brick-like stencil on the vellum for a little background behind the title and journaling area. I like how it looks! Also used my new Creative Memories Button punch, which punches three different sizes and shapes of button. I love it!


7 comments:

Jacynthe said...

Great job using all those photos on one page. Nice idea to use a brick stencil on the vellum. It works perfectly for the subject of your page. TFS.

NATSUKO SUZUKI said...

I love the gold brick!Great take on the challenge!Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a fantastic page. Love details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our SOS challenge.

ÅsaJ said...

Such a great page with beautiful details! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash! Hugs Åsa

Michelle Henderson said...

Looks like a fantastic place to visit!I'm loving the yellow and the texture on the vellum is cool :) Thank you for Tic Tac Toeing with us at Scrap Our Stash!

Tricia said...

Awesome page! Thanks for participating with us at Scrap Our Stash!

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Beautiful layout, great take on the challenge! Glad you joined us at Scrap Our Stash!