Saturday, May 6, 2017

Happy NSD!!

Wow, it's been awhile. Here are some pages I did for National Scrapbook Day. I entered these at Scrapbook.com for various challenges.

This is for a mixed media challenge. I used pastel watercolors and repositional tape for the background, some doilies for a photo matt. My daughter and her two best friends looked so pretty at the 8th grade dance. They've been friends since first grade.


The Embellishment challenge: I used little Korean stickers, leaves, inked popsicle sticks, ribbon and journaling cards on here. I went to South Korea last month and have MANY photos to scrapbook. I am just getting started.


Die Cut Challenge...the font is from Cricut's Carousel cartridge. The banners are from the CM border punch system.

This is for the Show your Style challenge. I love this page...I was inspired by a comic book page and wanted that look for this.

TFL, Mandy

No comments: