Saturday, May 20, 2017

A Cherry On Top

 I did two challenges for NSD at A Cherry on Top.  I like how they both turned out. 

Build that Wall was for a challenge to use themed paper not what it is intended for. The papers for this page all come from a Fall pack, but I liked the colors and the old-timey feel. This was the only picture I liked from my visit to this little Seoul City Wall Museum. I need to work on indoor photography, especially at museums. 

Another challenge was to use cool colors. I have the Creative Memories Border Punch System with several inserts, but I did not have this lacey shell one. I borrowed it from a friend, and loved it so much I ordered it. So pretty...I could use it for so many different things... The background paper is also Creative Memories. They have some really pretty paper packs that are a bit different from what else is out there.

Tfl
Mandy

No comments: