Thursday, November 17, 2016

Triangles!!

Using triangles for this challenge.... I love triangles! I need to use them more.

Lasting Memories:
http://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2016/11/lm-319-all-about-triangles.html



This is one of my favorite photos of my oldest daughter, Holly, who is now in college. She just looks so cute playing in the snow!!




TFL
Mandy

UPDATE...
This one won for November!!
http://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com.au/2016/11/lm-321-december-challenges-and-winners.html

I emailed Michele from the site. Thanks Lasting Memories!!


4 comments:

Michele said...

So cute! I love the bright colors against the white. Perfect! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!!

Sandy Ross said...

Love your used of triangles on your layout...great mix of colour and texture! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories!!!

Haven_mom4 said...

Really like the bold colored triangles. The picture is adorable too. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories

Lauren said...

I absolutely love this page! Great use of triangles! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!