Saturday, November 5, 2016

Being Square at Lasting Memories

Over at Lasting Memories, the challenge is to use squares

http://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com.au/2016/10/lm-317-all-about-shapes-squares.html

I have these cute, adorable, purplish square embellishments that I've been wanting to use but never have. I decided to use them on my Paul McCartney page. My pictures are terrible (as were my seats!) so using vibrant embellishments seemed to be the way to go.
And even though my seats sucked, Paul was awesome!!


TFL
Mandy

I tried to link this challenge, but the link tool says it is expired. I will try later on and see if I can submit this.

5 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layout :) Wow that had to be EPIC to see no matter what seat you got in the house :) Good use of some embellishments too. Thank you for playing along over at Lasting Memories
Tina-DT

Lori said...

Great layout and what a fun thing to have documented. It doesn't really matter if the photos aren't so great - I'm sure they will bring back lots of memories when you look at this layout and that is what matters! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

Michele said...

Great layout and what an epic memory!! So glad you hung in there with us while we got our linky fixed. Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories!!

Sandy Ross said...

Love your vibrant "Square" embellishing...perfect for our challenge. Such a wonderful memory to document. Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories!!!

Haven_mom4 said...

Great take on th square challenge. Too bad the seats weren't epic as the concert expreirnce. Love the journaling and ticket stub. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories