Saturday, July 30, 2016

Country Scene at Artastic

http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/

This month at artastic, there's some country going on. Here is the chosen artwork:

And here is my artwork!!





Not only  did I create a barn, I was IN a barn when I did it!! Yep, a local women rented a lovely barn out for the day for us ladies to scrapbook in.
I have only ONE photo of this antiquing venture because my SD card was defective. I still wanted to capture the story, though. I had great fun creating a paper farm scene. I even used some decades-old sticker leftovers, the little duck and mouse and sunflowers.

TFL,
Mandy

8 comments:

Jane said...

The perfect page for our challenge - you can't get more country than this :) Thank you so much for playing along with us at ARTastic.

Anna Uhras said...

Super great take on the challenge, well done!! Thanks for sharing with us at ARTastic Anna xo

Tone K. said...

Great page! I love your crackled and torn paper. Really nice! :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at ARTastic! :)

Lizzy Hill said...

Love how you've created a rural scene on your page. Perfect having a barn photo to do so! What a shame about your card, BOOOO! To all those lost photos! Still, this is a great memory that you've scrapped & lovely to have you joining us at ARTastic:):)

CraftyKat said...

Super cute barn and what a fun place to do some scrapping. Thanks for playing along with the ARTastic challenge.

Angelika said...

So cute, it goes with the theme so well! Thanks for creating with us at ARTastic!

Helene Bogren said...

Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at ARTastic!

Maria said...

Very beautiful! Good memories!
Thanks for playing along with our ARTastic challenge this month.