Sunday, September 27, 2015

MYSTICAL SCRAPBOOKS COLOR CHALLENGE-SEPTEMBER

Mystical Scrapbooks will not allow me to copy the color challenge image, so here is a link..

http://mysticalscrapbooks.blogspot.com.au/2015/09/september-challenge.html

I used the bright navy, purple, pink and yellow in the form of solid paper, and the bright green in the ribbon. I was inspired by the bright pops of color against the wood of the trees and crates, so I used woodgrain brown paper as a background.

My daughter is a freshman in college. She and her roomies all bought the same shirt in different colors for a wonderful photo op. Love this picture!!


TFL
Mandy

2 comments:

Jane said...

Such a sweet page - these girls sure do look happy. Thanks for joining in with us on Mystical.

Donna said...

I love how you have used the colour of the girls T's in your layout!