Sunday, September 27, 2015

My Scraps and More Sketches for September

There are two sketches for September's My Scraps and More Sketches

#113

#114


And here is a picture of the loot we're playing for:

Lots of Halloween fun stuff.


Here are my pages:

#113 G+J

I used some sparkly paper for the background, lace ribbon for the criss-cross elements. My daughter and her boyfriend at Niagara Falls...




Tfl,
Mandy

This just in...my above layout was featured as a top 3 pick!!
I get a little blinkie...

http://www.myscrapsandmoresketches.blogspot.com/2015/10/september-top-3-winner.html



4 comments:

Jean said...

What a pretty layout! I love the lace! The sparkly background is perfect! Thanks for playing along with My Scraps and More Sketches!

Stephanie Eaken said...

Beautiful layout & fun pic! Thanks for joining us at MSAM!!

Majken Pullin said...

What a great way to use the lace ribbon. Very pretty layout with great photos. Thanks for joining us for both sketches this month at MSAM sketches!!

BrendaB said...

Love the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More sketches