Sunday, September 27, 2015

My Scraps and More: Got Talent

In August, I did a bunch of challenges for My Scraps and More Got Talent. They were due begininng of September. They haven't updated with winners yet. Here are some more that I did..

Strike up the Band- challenge was to use a song lyric. I used Strike Up the Band, an old favorite from the Michael Stanley Band, a Cleveland area band from back in my high school days.



BOO!- I was challenged to use only ribbon and washi as a background. It's a little busy, but fun!
Why We Love Easter- a list challenge, which I like because it forces me to journal in a different manner than I normally would.

BUCS- Here we had to use items for each of the letter in Got Talent. I have Group photo, Overlay, Twine, Thickers, Labels, Epoxy Sticker, Three patterned papers, and EK Success and Am. Crafts rub ons.


EGGCELLENT- i had to create three different patterned papers. I used stamps, colored pencils and stencil to create my strips here.

A GREAT DAY- I made a pocket with plastic packaging.My photo to the left is encased, with sequins inside.

EASTER- I custom-made a title by painting and color-pencil outline.

No comments: