Friday, August 21, 2015

My Scaps and More...Got Talent

Earlier in the week, I discovered this Got Talent event going on at My Scraps and More. I have already done five pages! This one is due tonight...

The challenge is to use three tecnhiques on the page. One must be a type of paint, one must be stamping, and the third can be whatever.

For this page, I used a stencil and paint for the orange dots. I used a very old rubber stamp in a scrolly pattern, with some gold ink to stamp a border. For my third technique, I made photo corners out of ribbon!!


Okay, off to try to upload it in time!!
Here is the link to the site...the challenges are due Sept. 13th and I am going to try and do as many as possible!! Summer is winding down for me, and I am finding more time to get crafty.


http://myscrapsandmore.proboards.com/

tfl!
Mandy

No comments: