Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Using my stamps...finally!

The challenge over at Berry71Bleu...

http://berry71bleu.blogspot.com/

is stamping!! All you gotta do is use some stamps.

It has been SO LONG since I have done any stamping that most of my stamp pads were all dry..in fact, only the black ink pad was working for me. Oh well..gave me a chance to clean out some old supplies. What fun it has been to play with some long-forgotten things!



I used some old Martha Stewart Christmas stamps for both types of trees. Since I had no color pads, I inked on colored papers and cut them out, a look I really like. The title box is a new stamp I got from a Close To My Heart package I recieved. I never used any of these before. Thank you, Berry17, for making my stamp again.

TFL
Mandy


2 comments:

Denise van Deventer said...

A fun and festive page and glad you were able to get out the stamps for a little stamping! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with our challnge at Berry71Bleu! ;-)

Mandy Zimmerman said...

Sweet and beautiful! Wonderful stamp work! Thank you for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu!