Sunday, June 21, 2015

;Lobsta time at BiTTEN bY THE BUG

I have often perused BBTB over the years, but never did a challenge, until now. The lobster challenge was just too fun to pass up!
I am YEARS behind in schrapbboking. I used to go in order, but lately I have been somewhat hodge podge. I saw this challenge and remembered our summer vacation about nine years ago...My entire family went to Put In Bay in Ohio and had just the greatest day. We also had a damn good lunch and some awesome lobster bisque. 
I used the FROM MY KITCHEN cartridge, one of my favorites. The lobster, bowl  and spoons, and titles are all from this cartridge. 



Had so much fun taking on this challenge!
TFL
MANDY

UPDATE: I won the weekly challenge for this one!! 

6 comments:

moknowsall said...

What a fun layout. Love the pictures and the crab ready to feast! I am so behind too, that I often just make layouts for what I feel like that day. thanks for being part of our blog followers and submitting your project this week at BBTB2.

maureen

moknowsall said...

Congratulations - you won the project of the week at BBTB2. If you would like the blinky, please email me at mo_sala@pacbell.net and I will send it over to you.

Loved your scrapbook page!

Maureen

Sharon said...

Great layout page!!! Love the lobster and all of the other cuts. Great photos, too!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Lobster/Crab Challenge' at BBTB2!!!
Congratulations on winning the project of the week, too!!! :)

Caroline said...

You made such a wonderful layout. Love that lobster, those wonderful pictures and the design. What a awesome page to remember your day. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Caroline said...

You made such a wonderful layout. Love that lobster, those wonderful pictures and the design. What a awesome page to remember your day. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Susan Edwards said...

Mandy your layout is fabulous. I love the photos and the cuts you used. Great job. Thank you for rocking the Lobster challenge at BBTB2!!!