Tuesday, May 19, 2015

may Artastic Challenge

MAY at ARTASTIC...
http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/

This month features artwork by Sarah Beetson...
with the criteria to use stars.

I love the color and streakiness of the background, which inspired me to paint on my page. I also love the sprinkling of bright stars, so I sprinkled them on my page as well.



As a mother of three girls, I do not often get to do sporty, boyish pages. It was a blast working with this photo of my oldest daughter racing.
TFL
mandy

8 comments:

Deb said...

This is a fabulous page. Your photo stands out so well against the wonderful background you have created. Thanks for joining in with us at ARTastic.

Jane said...

What a great photo and you have captured the moment perfectly. Many thanks for sharing with us on ARTastic.

Wendy O'Keeffe said...

Such a lovely, fun page and I love your interpretation of the challenge. Thank you for playing along with us at ARTastic.

Tone-Lill said...

WoW!!such a fun and delightful page.
I love the bg and bright colours, Thank you for playing with our challenge at ARTastic :)

Lizzy Hill said...

Your bg blue is wonderful:) It really pops against the photo.. glad you had the chance to work with an 'un-girly photo for a change too:) Thanks so much for sharing with us at ARTastic this month!!

Jo said...

A wonderfully vibrant take on the challenge. The background work looks fabulous. Thanks for joining us at ARTastic :)

diane hasthorpe said...

What a fun page! The photo pops against your background. Thank you for playing along at ARTastic. Cheers, Di

Dolly B said...

Fab take on the challenge with your blue background and stars.I like how you have created the feel of movement on your page. Thank You for joining in at ARTastic
Mary