Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Mayl at 1 2 3 Challenge...

Here is May challenge this month at 123...



I decided to do a page dedicated to my fur-babies. Well, only one is my fur baby. The other cats are fosters that lived in my home for a short time until we found them a forever home. I successfully found homes for about 75 cats over the last six years.
My permanent pet cat is usually pretty good with his foster buddies, as evident in this photo!!


I have a beige background, and my banner is a wood border colored with some gold stamping ink.
Tfl!
Mandy

http://123-challenge-blog.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

SistersArt .Creation said...

What a lovely page! Thanks for playing along with us at 123 Challenge Blog. Hugs, Merry.

Lizzyc said...

Oh what a great take on the baby criteria and love that photo.. thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog this month..

Tania Ridgwell said...

Lovely page and loving that photo too. Thanks for joining us at 123 Challenge Blog :)

Julene Matthews said...

Looks fantastic Mandy

Paula said...

Aww what a beautiful thing to do...fostering cats till they find their 'forever home'. A lovely page...thanks for joining us over @ 123 Challenge Blog :)