Tuesday, May 19, 2015

a May Combo at Archi Scraps and CSI -CC5


Archiscraps May inspiration photo is this cute little fairy tale house


and the challenge is combined with CSI




I love the colors and the fairytale look of the cottage.
I did a page about my favorite princess, my niece Caroline.

I had a lot of fun using PAINT ...I actually finger painted like a little kid. Other eveidence used were some FLOWERS.
For testimony, I added some fairy tale -style journaling.


This was a lot of fun!
Tfl,
Mandy


5 comments:

Mary Steinemtz said...

his Lo is so sweet, love the photos, looks like a very special tea party. Love your background nicely done.

Sharon said...

Very pretty layout. Love the sweetness of your colors and the beautiful little girl.

Trish said...

A very sweet LO,thanks for joining in at Archi-scraps

Julene Matthews said...

How cute! I love the painted tree in the background, so original.Thanks for joining us at Archiscraps.

Julene Matthews said...

Your layout has won. I have no way of getting in touch with you nor even know your name. Could you please contact me on julenem54@bigpond.com in the next few days so I can arrange your prize if you're in Australia or be guest DT for JUly if you are overseas.