Monday, January 26, 2015

Hello Chickens! at Berry 71 Bleu.

 Berry71 is challenging all to scrapbook winged things for the January challenge.

http://berry71bleu.blogspot.com/

So how about some chickens?
Here, my little niece, Caroline, introduces herself to my cousin's chickens. She held her arms out wide, and said, "Hello, Chickens!" and was quite upset when they ran away from her. I used some chickens from the Country Life Cricut Cartridge, painted a sun and used baker's twine for rays. I used gingham blue paper to match Caroline's dress.




TFL
Mandy

6 comments:

Cathi ONeill said...

Such a sweet layout, love the photos and the elements you used! Thanks so much for joining us at Berry71bleu!!!

Denise van Deventer said...

Such a sweet page and a gorgeous and precious photo! Thanks for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu! ;-)

Caroleanne Wright said...

Hi this is adorable, it really made me smile. Thank you so much for using our challenge at Berry71Bleu. x

Sylwia Gryczuk said...

So cute! Love the photos! Thank you for taking part in Berry71Bleu Challenge:)

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Super cute page! I love the scene you created. Thanks for joining the Berry71Bleu Challenge!

Kay Fatula said...

Awww...this layout makes me smile! Love those cute photos & I love the way you created the sun! Very innovative! Thanks for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu!