Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Color challenge at Creating with Paper and More.

http://www.creatingwithpaperandmore.blogspot.com.au/

Here is the color challenge over at Creating With Paper, etc.



I used the gray, light blue, dark orange and a goldish color which worked well with the buildings in these photos. I aslo combine this challenge with the Tic Tac Toe board at Rochelle Spears


I did the bottom row across: A journal card in the center, the color gold is in the stickers at the bottom of the page, and  I used a fence border to cut the blue strips...I decided not to use the fence, but cut little strips out of them for an architectural look.


tfl
Mandy

2 comments:

Rochelle Spears said...

Nice layout. Great job combining the challenges. Thank you for playing along with the Scrappy Friend challenges. :)

Kelly said...

So simple yet such a great job combining all of the challenges! Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends! :)