Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Artastic Challenge....

I played along at Artastic this month..

http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/

The inspiration art piece this month was so bold and bright. I wanted to do something with a neutral/brick background and brighter colors.

Here is the artwork:

 I used a brick stencil and tried using my mists. It looked a bit sloppy but I went with it anyway! It's fun to make a mess once in awhile. I tried to bring out the blue from the pictures.


What fun this was!
tlf Mandy


8 comments:

Deb said...

Such a fun series of photos. Your page looks wonderful.......so bright and happy. Glad you had fun getting messy......messy is good....works for me .lol. Thanks for joining in with us at ARTastic.

Wendy O'Keeffe said...

Your photo series works a treat and your "messy" fits beautifully with the wall art theme. Thank you for taking on the ARTastic challenge this month. :)

Dolly B said...

I love how you have used the colours for your inspiration the neutral background and bright in the foreground. You have done it perfectly. A lovely set of photos' , a fun, happy layout and so glad you had fun making it. Thank you for joining in at ARTastic
Mary

Jane said...

I love a happy and bright layout and this one is gorgeous. Many thanks for sharing with us on ARTastic.

diane hasthorpe said...

Such bright, happy photos complemented by your background with bursts of colour. I'm glad you went with 'messy' to give the feel of street art. Thank you for playing at ARTastic. Cheers, Di

Lizzy Hill said...

Masks are such FUN to use! Looks great on your corrugated sheet....loooove that look...& the little cluster of flowers is so sweet! Gorgeous take on our ARTastic challenge this month....great to have you playing along:):)

Jo said...

Loving the corrugated background and great photos. Thanks for playing at ARTastic :)

ztinaspysselvra said...

What a lovey layout! Thanks for entering our january challenge at ARTastic!
Hugs
Stina