Monday, January 26, 2015

123 Challenge Blog: Summer Boating

http://123-challenge-blog.blogspot.com/

A new month, a new challenge at 123 Challenge!
Here is the requirements this month:




I love bright yellow and used it as the background for this summer page. I did some paper folding, accordian style. The word appreciate is in my journaling..
Journaling reads, "I love this photo from years ago of my dad and my Gramma on a boat in St Lawrence River..a day full of family, friends, fun and sun, and no worries. Years have passed, and now Dad and Gramma are gone. I so appreciate the fact that I have such great memories, and that this one was captured on film!"

tfl
Mandy

5 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous beachy feel to this layout, love the big sun! Thanks so much for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog this month,

SistersArt .Creation said...

Really summery layout! Love it... Thank you for playing along with us at 123 Challenge Blog. Hugs, Merry

Tania Ridgwell said...

Fabulous summery layout. Thanks for joining us this month at 123 Challenge Blog :)

Paula said...

Brilliant beach scene & folding. Thanks for joining us over @ 123 Challenge Blog this month :)

Brenda Caldow said...

Lovely summer page. Good luck with the challenge. Thanks for joining in with us over at 123 Challenge Blog.