Thursday, November 13, 2014

LASTING MEMORIES... LM 216

This challenge was to remember someone special!


This is my Grandma Collins..she passed away almost two years ago, at the age of 90. She lived a good long life! My cousin Roxann (who is in the photo) posted this on Facebook and I just had to print it out..I do not have many of Gramma in her last few years.
I used peachy patterned papers. I gold-dipped a naked chipboard frame, used gold paper for the title and heart accents. I also played with my new Artiste cricut cartridge for those borders.

TFL!

4 comments:

Michele said...

Special tribute to your Grandma!! I love your gold dipped corner on the frame. Unique and something fun!! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories!

Claire R said...

Wonderful Tribute page! Love the peach and gold combo. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories.

KarenB said...

Fantastic LO - I adore the colour palette and the touches of gold.

Jane said...

The gold really makes your page pop. Thanks for joining in with us on Lasting Memories.