Friday, November 28, 2014

GOOD!! At 123 Challenge Blog

This month's challenge at 123 Challenge Blog:

http://123-challenge-blog.blogspot.com/



What a challenging challenge!

I have never scrapbooked with copper before. I dug up an old, embossed sheet of copper color vellum from K& Co. which has been in my stash for over ten years  lol! The vellum is quite sturdy, enough to be background paper.

It took me awhile to figure out what colors match with copper, but I think the olive green, gold and white work pretty well!

Talk about stash busting...I used Magic Mesh, Jolee's 3D stickers and a metal rimmed tag. I think they were all purchased in the 90s! I didn't intend to use old stuff, it's just what spoke to me. I added new items as well..the knit flower, card, and copper glitter glue.

I LOVE how the copper seems to bring out the glow of the photos. I also love seeing everyone else's projects and how they incorporated this challenging color as well.

The photos are of my little niece, Caroline, on her second Christmas. And yes, she is a good little girl!

TLF
Mandy





3 comments:

Brenda Caldow said...

I love your photos and the title is just perfect. Your colors are great thanks so much for joining in at 123 Challenge Blog.

SistersArt .Creation said...

Yes indeed you have adorable photos.... Lovely layout! Thanks for playing along with us at 123 Challenge Blog. Hugs, Merry

Paula said...

Simply brilliant!...don't you love getting through that old stash! Thanks for playing with us over @ 123 Challenge Blog :)