Saturday, November 15, 2014

123 Get Scrappy! November challenges

It's November, and I have done three challenges at 123 Get Scrappy


I love these challenges! They are simple enough to do, I like the choices and I always end up with pages I like.

For this page I have a one title word, some spots of black ink and a little banner I made out of twine and tape. 
These are two of the very many foster kitties I have cared for over the years. I had these two sweeties for about four weeks before they were old enough to be adopted into good homes




TFL!
Mandy

5 comments:

Majo said...

Too cute! I LOVE cats ;) Thanks so much for playing with us at 1-2-3 get Scrappy ♥

sue said...

Must be so hard giving away these cute little kitties!! Lovely layout! Love the idea of hanging picture frames. Thanks for joining our challenge at 123 Get Scrappy :)

Lizzie R said...

Adorable photos! Really nice layout too! Thanks for joining us over at 123 Get Scrappy!

Elina Strömberg said...

Beautiful photos! Love the idea of framing them on your layout.
Thank you for playing with us at 123 Get Scrappy. Hope to see you with us again in December!

Lynne said...

The kitties are too cute! Beautiful layout!! Thanks for joining in the fun at 1~2~3 Get Scrappy!!