Monday, October 6, 2014

How bout a little Child's Play!

I have done this challenge blog before, and it is a whole bunch of fun.
This month, the toy to be inspired by is this little guy:

This is one toy from the past I DO NOT MISS! It always scared the crap out of me when it popped out of the box. But, even if a little creeped out, I was definately inspired.
I love the colors and decided to do a primary color scheme. I also was inspired by the playfulness and the mechanics, and chose these photos of my daughter playing on a playground.


I love the gears!!
tyl
Mandy

10 comments:

Lyne Blodgett said...

So nice to see a young lady still playing - they grow up too fast! Thanks for joining us at Child's Play Challenge - Jack In the Box

Steffanie said...

Love what this inspired you to create! Thanks for joining us at Child's Play!!

Doreen Vasquez said...

I agree...I was always frightened by this toy. Even though I knew it was going to jump out at me it always made me jump! LOL! And the anticipation of that jump made me so tense... yes I had issues! Hahahahaha!
Great layout! I like the direction the inspiration led you! The "mechanical" pieces are a great accent to your photos!
Thanks for playing w/ us at CPC!!

Jane said...

I love a bright and happy layout! Thanks for sharing with us on CPC.

Denise Price said...

Love those primary colors! Great take on the CPC challenge.

Diana said...

Great colours and layout! Thanks for joining in the fun over at Child's Play Challenges!

Astrid said...

Cute page, perfect colors ! Thanks for playing with us at Child's play challenges

Devra said...

oh my goodness! So funny! I love how you used the gears and the colors. Thank you so much for joining our challenge at CPC

Heather M said...

Great layout with the gears and colors! Thanks for joining us at Child's Play Challenges!

Mandi said...

Cute pages. I love how you interpreted the child toy's image. Thanks for playing along at Child's Play Challenges.