Monday, October 6, 2014

Color ME scrappy!!

I'm on a roll.
I think this is my first challenge at CMS.
Had to use a color pallette AND sketch. Color pallettes are hard for me. I am usually a two-or -three color kind of girl.

http://color-me-scrappy.blogspot.com/

Of course, the colors make me think of fall. That's why I thought it'd be fun to do a summer page instead! The orange, ,yellow and green colors can by found in my photo. Adding brown and black was a bit different for summer, but I like how it turned out.


I used very little black, just as the mat for the entire layout, which is hard to see in the photo. Also, a bit is underneath the photo. I used some cocoa brown mist under the sun. I love the burnt orange color! Great challenge this month!


1 comment:

Valerie Andrieux said...

Love the idea of a sun instead of a triangle ! Great layout ! Thanks for playing at CMS !