Sunday, September 22, 2013

two peas design team challenges, sept.

I have not been to Two Peas in awhile, so I only recently discovered that they offer month-long challenges for a chance to win a gift card. The challenges are great! come complete with a video to watch. I submitted to many this month:

BITS AND PIECES- to use a bold floral. I did this one: of my girls riding coin-op horsies at the Sandusky Mall


JUST WOW- I was inspired by a prompt to use multiphotos. I took photos when we were out antiquing in the Vermilion OH area. I love the birdhouse paper, it looks cute here.

3. for Connectivity, I used THE OFFICE
4. For fLOWERS, USE EM UP- I submitted A FALL BOUNTY because i used some lovely flower stickers I could never find a use for. They look great on a fall page!

5. and for RETRO REVIVAL, i did this one, because I used both old and new. The swirly blue paper is from the old SLAB papers of long ago, and the cricut cuts are from new cartridges.


No comments: