Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Sketches for all.ning

I did a few challenges here for the month.
Cheryl's Holiday challenge is Halloween this month. Fitting, because I am working on last fall and have several Halloween pages! I entered "Halloween Cute" and "The Office", which I posted earlier. Then this page:



I entered Jessica's arrow challenge also...



UPDATE....I won both Cheryl's Halloween challenge and Jessica's arrow challenge!! yay! They are sending some RAK's in the mail. I will update later. Good September for me! Getting free scrapbook supplies in the mail (or a gift card to order them) is like Christmas to me.

here is a picture of the stuff i got from Cheryl

I love winning scrapbook supplies!!! yay me!! And thank you to Cheryl. I have already used the butterflies and the little pearls.

No comments: