Monday, September 9, 2013

MY CREATIVE SKETCHES- Girls in a pumpkin patch....




I love fall pictures! I took these last fall at a festival. Got some great shots of my girls in a pumpkin patch. I was inspired by the sketch at My Creative Sketches. I love sketch challenges ...pages go much faster because I have a starting point on where to place things. That is usually what I spend the most time doing!

Here is the link and the sketch:

http://mycreativesketches.blogspot.com/2013/08/august-sketch.html


 I usually do multiphoto pages, so i conformed this a bit. I like the borders on top and bottom, and the three clusters of embellishments . For my page, I used Creative Memories paper for the background and some chipboard flowers with leaves for embellishments. Simple!! I love the bright fall colors of that paper.

tfl
mandy

1 comment:

langeatheart said...

What a lovely layout! So bright and colorful and the photos are fantastic. Very nice! A new follower! Come visit when you have a chance would love to see you there! Can never have enough friends! All the best!
http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/