Saturday, September 28, 2013

more 2 Peas Garden girl challenges

I did a whole bunch lately and uploaded them all to 2peas...

Harry Potter treats...the challenge was to be inspired by something. I was inspired by a Harry Potter map. I tore up and crumpled a lunch bag!! These are treat I made for Miranda's Harry Potter party.
 Grace..this was a mood board challenge. Tags!!
 CHILL OUT- used multiple stamps on this page. Pics are from Huggy's in Vermilion Oh, a place which has a vast array of sodas in ridiculous flavors! Holly is holding So Long Obama.
 2012 CANNON SHOT- I stamped some butterflies and cut them out
 MAIN STREET..love this pretty picture of Holly at the Main Street Grille! I painted die cut hearts to match my page, and i grouped my embellies around my photo
 HOUSE LEAGUE- Little Miranda playing soccer with the boys! I had to use a shape I do not use often (diamonds)
 SO LONG- A Tribute to the needle ride at Cedar Point, which has been taken down. challenge was to use neutrals
 and finally, GRADE 6- Use a huge title. I wrapped my big six in washi tape.

No comments: