Saturday, July 27, 2013

Meal planning

Here is what we will be eating this week:

SUNDAY: Shrimp Boil Macaroni Salad
                    Mango
                    Roasted Bell Peppers

MONDAY: Red Lentils
                    Guacamole and fried tortilla chips
                    leftovers

TUESDAY: Black bean relish, chips
                   Soft Tortillas
                   Grilled chicken
                   orange and jicama salad

THURSDAY: Christmas Eve Salad
                       Southwestern Chicken Macaroni Salad


I have two kids Sunday. My youngest comes home tomorrow night, and all three will be going away Friday. I don't usually have children on Wednesdays but am not sure if my ex is going to take them that night, since he will have them for 2 weeks later that week. If he doesn't take them, I will make Arroz Con Pollo that day.

I usually don't plan menus when it is just me. I just make one thing, eat that for a few days, and make something else, very little planning. I don't mind the excess shopping trips, because it is such a joy to walk out of a grocery store spending less than a hundred bucks!! Never happens when I have kids.


No comments: