Saturday, April 2, 2011

COLORFUL INSPIRATION

WOW, These cupcakes look amazing. I watch cupcake wars now and again, and i see a lot of green tea delicacies. I don't know if I can find Macha or green tea powder. Maybe I'd have to order it on-line. This site has many other amazing cupcake recipes in the index. I don't bake that often, but cupcakes interest me...hmmmmm. Well, off to browse more cupcakes!


I always wanted to make fancy body salts. Susan, my cousin, makes them for me and I love them. Found this one at Paula Deen...
http://www.pauladeen.com/recipes/recipe_view/corries_kitchen_spa_citrus_salt_body_scrub
this is pretty cute!! I think i can probably do this with leftover hardboiled eggs. Mir loves hb eggs. And we all love coloring eggs, we make a ton!!I like this art. It is good inspiration for a fun scrapbook page...squares of pink and yellow and turqois, some with drawn lines. Might make for some great background paper.
I was inspired by the artwork here. I think if i got some pretty chalk...pink, yellow, green and blue..i could make another nice background paper.

No comments: